Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zedd - Stars Come Out (Datsik Remix)



Is it just me or is Datsik taking over the world? First he remixes Kaskade n Skrillex, and now he remixes Zedd... Does this guy ever take a break!? Usually when a remix of a song is released, I try and listen to the O.G track first so I can notice the difference in the Remix. I heard the original and its a straight dance beat with the cliche build up and a little baby drop, nothing special. I tuned in to the remix and it still has a little house to it but the dubstep is heavy and all you want to do is bob your head and enjoy the bricklaying drops.
 He throws some dub in the start and around the 1:00 mark the drop hits you like a ton of bricks. He's definitely living up to the name, when Steve Aoki says he was "blown away" by your first album.. that says something.

Take a listen to stay ahead of the curve....

No comments:

Post a Comment